We are a small, highly specialized Project Management Training and Consulting firm working at various client sites around the world. We seek only the most talented, versatile employees and compensate those employees accordingly.
The Project Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the on-site Senior Consultant to provide the following project management services:
- Generates project report packages to inform stakeholders of schedule status and any project issues.
- Provides general analysis of assigned projects to identify problem areas that need attention by the project manager.
- Enters project data into project management software during project planning and replanning sessions.
- Assists the project manager during control meetings by displaying pertinent project views and running the project management software.
- Updates project files during the normal schedule update cycle.
- Updates project web-sites, shared drives and databases with required reports.
- Is an on-site expert in one or more project management software tools (MS Project, Primavera, etc…)
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 2 years of project-related experience
- Experience using one or more project management software systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to relocate and/or travel up to five days per week may be required depending on client need
- Bachelor’s degree from a certified university; preferably with an emphasis in project management, business, engineering, information systems or related field of study.
- Certification as a PMP® or CAPM® through the Project Management Institute must be obtained by the end of one year of employment.
We offer 80% employer paid health insurance premiums for your family, 25 days of paid time off annually, a 401k retirement plan and a profit sharing plan.
Competitive salary with additional bonus potential.
Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding this position.